Perhaps these have been mentioned before. I am seeing problems in the
Control Points tab. For example when starting to pick a point on the left
side image a duplicate version of that image appears at the bottom of the
frame and the right image enlarges a bit, overflowing the original space
allocated for that image. Also, the operation to move a control point is not
usable. The point does not appear to move.

Allan