Intel 10.6.  I had about 10 4k x 4k or so images loaded.

Allan

On May 27, 2011, at 1:40 AM, Harry van der Wolf wrote:

Hi Allan,

2011/5/23 Allan Seidel <aksei...@gmail.com>
Perhaps these have been mentioned before. I am seeing problems in the Control Points tab. For example when starting to pick a point on the left side image a duplicate version of that image appears at the bottom of the frame and the right image enlarges a bit, overflowing the original space allocated for that image. Also, the operation to move a control point is not usable. The point does not appear to move.

Allan

On which platform do you use Hugin and which version: ppc or intel and 10.4, 10.5 or 10.6. This used to be a problem with wxwidgets itself about 1½ year ago but has been solved at that time (or not?)
For me it's working fine (intel, 10.6).

@Yuv: no ticket yet, apart from the very old already closed one in the previous tracker.

Harry