Hi all, Yuv.

Last Friday I released a version for a selected set of users all on 10.5 to
see whether Thomas' last idea might fix the stitching error.
I did not get any feedback yet. Off course it's short time after Friday
evening with people probably out during the weekend (making pano's?).

I said I would report back Sunday at the latest.
I think we should release 2011.0. Even if Thomas' solution will work we need
to do some "extra things" as with this option the Assistant doesn't work: at
least not for me on 10.6.
And for myself: I already tried a lot of options and I'm out of ideas right
now.

Yuv: please release 2011.0.

Harry