On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Harry van der Wolf <hvdw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry I had not added you to the list of selected users.
> Please find it here:
> http://hugin.panotools.org/testing/hugin/Hugin.app20110528.zip

  I have worked with this test version for a few panos.  I can get a
stitched pano from within the application, but it comes with the
following error message that I saved as a log file:

enblend: info: loading next image: DSCF0073-DSCF00750000.tif 1/1
enblend: info: loading next image: DSCF0073-DSCF00750001.tif 1/1
enblend: info: loading next image: DSCF0073-DSCF00750002.tif 1/1
enblend: info: writing final output
gnumake: write error

  The pano is created and written to disk and no "write error" is
actually apparent.  Indeed, the above log file is all that is
displayed in the stitch log window as the pano is being created and
written.  I did note that the Control Points windows did display a lot
of graphical weirdness that I seem to recall had recently been
discussed on the list.

  Bottom line, the application does create a pano in this test version of Hugin.

  Steve