On 10 Jun., 11:27, Jan Martin <janmar...@diy-streetview.org> wrote:

> On the "Crop" tab.
> You need to untick "Always center Crop on d,e" first.

Thanks! I didn't know that trick, or if I ever did I forgot.

On 10 Jun., 11:51, Carl von Einem <c...@einem.net> wrote:

> You will get a circle instead of a rectangle in the crop tab when you
> set the lens type in the "Assistant" tab (or in the dialog that pops up
> when you load images) to "circular fisheye". Now in the "Crop" tab
> activate one image and as soon as you drag the crop frame from one image
> border a little bit to the image center you should see that circle.
>
> Does that work for you?

Does indeed. I'd say it's a bit of an obscure feature ;-)

> I just wish there was a way to duplicate a new crop circle from image
> no. 0 to the rest of the loaded images. IMHO one solution would be to
> save those lens parameters with my new crop circle in the "camera &
> lens" tab, then select all other images and load the params. Only the
> "load lens" button is greyed as soon as I select more than one image.

You select only the first image with that lens number and load the
lens.ini for that, then, if the images of that lens are linked, they
will all get those lens parameters. Just make sure all these images
have the same lens number.

Kay