On 10 Jun., 14:50, Jan Martin <janmar...@diy-streetview.org> wrote:

> What is it good for to have 2 lenses if you have to turn the camera anyway?

Seems pointless indeed.
And using two separate lenses, you have parallactic errors. It works
if there's nothing nearby, but otherwise it gets messy. The example is
indoors; parallax is definitely an issue.

> What's clearly missing is 5 to 10 degrees more overlap.

The images looked like the overlap might be just about enough, but the
stitch wouldn't come out nice, and I think it might be because of the
parallax between the two lenses.

Are there fisheyes with more than 180 degrees fov?

Kay