Dear George.
Your email seems to have gone under the radar of the mailing list.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 16:29, George Mahoney
<george.thomas.maho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> While attempting to align images I get a long list of the following
> error messages...
>
> Analysing i1:
> An error occurred while loading image: Caught exception: Bad
> allocation
>
> Analysing i2:
> An error occurred while loading image: Caught exception: Bad
> allocation
>
> It happens to each photo and the end result is that no control points
> are found between any images, no matter how seemingly obvious the
> images are overlapped. I'm running 64 bit windows 7. I've reinstalled
> hugin to no avail, and tried several different control point settings.
> Am I missing something?

I'll ask some questions, maybe we can find a solution:
- What kind of images are you trying to align?
- Could you provide us with a sample set of your images, so we can
test ourselves?
- I remember seeing recent posts on the mailing list where users
seemed to have troubles with windows 7, are you using a beta or an
official release version?

If you can answer these questions, maybe we can give you a bit more help.

Habi