Hi Terry,

On July 23, 2011 07:40:32 pm Terry Duell wrote:
> I have looked at [0] and [1] with Opera 11.5, and both have problems.

thanks for the test and quick reply.

> screenshot hugin-1.jpg shows how Opera renders [1]

yes, that's the right hand side bleeding that I mentioned appears in Firefox
as well.

> screenshot hugin-2.jpg shows [0] page scrolled to top
> screenshot hugin-3.jpg shows [0] page scrolled down

This looks like the intended behavior:  the panorama sticks up on top while
the text scrolls.  What problem am I missing?  To me it looks like it works
well in Opera.

Thanks
Yuv

[1] http://hugin.sourceforge.net/releases/2011.2.0/it.shtml