2011/7/27, Carl von Einem <c...@einem.net>:
> Frederic Da Vitoria schrieb am 27.07.11 10:16:
>> 2011/7/26, Yuval Levy<goo...@levy.ch>:
>>>
>>> so please: even for the smallest bug or feature request: if what you are
>>> reporting requires a change in the application's behavior (and
>>> consequently
>>> in the code), please report it on Launchpad. This includes the website.
>>
>> In RC2, I spotted two occurrences of Hugins: in the Images tab, I
>> found "Hugins CPFind" in the combo, and the Windows tray bar icon hint
>> is "Hugins batch processor". Before putting anything in Launchpad, are
>> these were indeed wrong?
>
> Maybe your tray bar icon hint is wrong if it shows information for
> Hugin's own tray bar icon. On Mac OS there is a second application (in
> addition to Hugin) "PTBatcherGUI.app" which is the batch processor and
> basically is (at least in this current stage) an accompanying tool that
> processes Hugin's output (one or more projects you want to have
> stitched). -> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Batch_Processor
>
> CPFind is an internal tool that will detect Control Points for your
> project. -> http://wiki.panotools.org/Cpfind
> So IMHO nothing is wrong with "Hugins CPFind" as a description.
>
> BTW http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin contains a broad description of the
> GUI and its features. A very good idea is to add the panotools wiki to
> your list of search engines in Firefox which works great as a glossary.

Sorry, my description wasn't clear enough. My problem is that there
aren't several Hugins, there is only one Hugin :-) So it should be
""Hugin CPFind" or "Hugin's CPFind"instead of "Hugins CPFind" and
"Hugin batch processor" or "Hugin's batch processor" instead of
"Hugins batch processor". This is very minor of course.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org