Hullo All,

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:05:53 +1000, Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Just built and ran 4921 on Fedora 15 x86_64 with the same project as previously.
[snip]
I think we can say this one has the bug.

In an attempt to save a bit of time I have been going through my previous builds to see if I built a fedora rpm and src.rpm for a rev somewhere around 4847...my guess at the next one to try.
I found 4855:8042c8b1dd05 (2010.5.0) which I had build with Fedora 14.
I have attempted to rebuild from the src.rpm on Fedora 15, but run into many errors in the vigra code. I think the vigra bundled with hugin is 1.5-ish, whereas my Fedora 15 has vigra 1.7.1. Is this likely to be the cause of the errors I am seeing when rebuilding the 4855:8042c8b1dd05 src.rpm? For some reason (dense I guess :-)) I am not seeing a way around this at the moment.
Any suggestions?

Cheers,
--
Regards,