Hullo All,

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:45:16 +1000, Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

I have now built 4847 and it exhibits the same behaviour as 4921, hence I will now try 4814.

Well, I think we are getting close.
I have just built and tested 4814 and it appears to be OK.
In all my previous builds in this exercise, the FPW has been broken at the outset...either it opens blank and unresponsive then system asks if I want to force a quit, or it opens with pano displayed and unresponsive and then crashes.
With this build the FPW does everything I have asked it do.
The problem may still be there but now harder to invoke, but I think the best approach is for me to move forward now to (say) 4805 or thereabouts (I will look at the change comments and select on the basis of what has been changed) and see how it behaves. If it immediately shows the problem then I think we can be sure that 4814 really is OK.

Cheers,

--
Regards,
Terry Duell