Carl von Einem wrote:
paul womack schrieb am 27.07.11 10:26:
Jan Martin wrote:

in hugin there are the Redo/Undo buttons that work with a kind of
"action list".
I would like to suggest to add a feature to save the "action list".
Then have a button to load that list and replay it step-by-step.
Including switching tabs.
This would be a great tool to teach how to do things, and also help to
remember how one actually build that one really great .pto file. Not
just have the finished .pto file.

I think that anyone making a tutorial could use
the GUI record/play features of their OS.

Any recommendations for Mac OS X?

I don't use a Mac, but back when I did (late 80's !!)
there was a program that did this.

I presume there still is, since the requirment (ergo
customer base) is a real one.

(a quick google reveals that I must have been using "QuickKeys")

 BugBear