Hi Yuv,

On Wednesday 27 Jul 2011 22:30:51 Yuval Levy wrote:
> On July 27, 2011 02:18:44 pm Steve Wesemeyer wrote:
> > At the moment, it looks like a pop-up ad that I can't even close.
>
> added a button to close it.  does it feel better to you?
>
> http://hugin.sourceforge.net/releases/2011.2.0/en.shtml
>
> Yuv

Thanks for the quick fix.
It's nice that I can close it now although it's a shame that the picture is
gone completely afterwards.

Maybe, I'm just old-fashioned but my preference would simply be to have the
panorama as part of the text, just above

Changes since 2011.0.0

That way, you have
- the Hugin Release Notes header at the very top
- hugin's motto : more than just a panorama stitcher
and then a beautiful example of what one can do with the program before
reading about the detailed changes.

No fancy CSS and no extra click needed.

Cheers,
 Steve