I've looked in the manual page [1] and the example script [2] and it looks
quite straight forward

To moderate my question, does anyone build Hugin regulary with the hsi
option enabled, and for windows in particular?

Cheers
/O

[1] http://hugin.sourceforge.net/docs/manual/Hugin_Scripting_Interface.html

[2]