On 15 Sep., 16:01, David Benes <dben...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also received images with black rectangles after blending and I am not
> using masks in this case. Every time (but not all images are affected) I ran
> enblend I received black rectangle but with different size.
> For me rebuilding enblend without image cache solved my problem.

Thanks for sharing your solution. But I suppose in my case it's a
different problem, since (as per wiki) I am compiling with image cache
off (or at least I think I do). This is the cmake command line I used
for my last build:

cmake ../enblend.hg -DENABLE_GPU:BOOL=ON -DENABLE_IMAGECACHE:BOOL=OFF -
DENABLE_OPENMP:BOOL=ON   -DCPACK_BINARY_DEB:BOOL=ON -
DCPACK_BINARY_NSIS:BOOL=OFF -DCPACK_BINARY_RPM:BOOL=OFF   -
DCPACK_BINARY_STGZ:BOOL=OFF -DCPACK_BINARY_TBZ2:BOOL=OFF -
DCPACK_BINARY_TGZ:BOOL=OFF   -DCPACK_BINARY_TZ:BOOL=OFF -
DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local

and the -DENABLE_IMAGECACHE:BOOL=OFF should switch the image cache
off. Is that the flag you meant?

Kay