Thanks for the info Harry.
BTW, As I read these forums I've intensified my desire to be fair,
honest, appreciative and not overly casual when speaking about
panorama software. I've come to notice that most of the  the people
around here have had some hand in making it!
Thanks to Thomas for his work. And to you Harry for compiling the Mac
Hugin binary.
Just yesterday I noticed your name on that little gem,
ImageFuser.  :-)