The placement of the images don't depend on those values. Those are related
to the distortion of the images. The positioning of images are made using
control points. You can try to solve your problem with less images and
starting with only position optimization, like y,p,r to try to make the
images move according to the control points.

You can also try to pub manual control points, just to confirm you have
only correct ones, just to try.

Cheers,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360