Yes, usually it optimizes, but sometimes, when it doesn't find CPs on all
images I guess the optimization is not done. It gives a message that it
found some separated groups of images or something like that. In this case
you will need to mark some more CPs manually and then optimize.

Cheers,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360