Hi Emad,

I have it ready to use on windows. It's necessary to have a working perl
environment and it takes some time to compile the Panotools::Script and its
dependencies. I have a version working as a portable software on windows
and I can put it on a link for you to download. I have used the perl
portable strawberry version and it already has every Panotools::Script
working.

You need to download it, uncompress and you might want to put the path
perl-5.12.2.0-portable-strawberry\perl\bin on your PATH environment
variable. To do this maybe it will depend on your version of windows, Im
not sure. Usually on winXP I open the "Properties" on "My Computer" icon on
the desktop or on "my computer" at any windows explorer window. Then you
have the "Advanced" tab where you can find a "Environment variables"
button. There you can edit your PATH variable adding the complete path of
where you uncompressed that. Don't erease whatever is already on that
variable, just add the complete additional path, like
c:\your\path\where\you\uncompressed\the\package\perl-5.12.2.0-portable-strawberry\perl\bin

Then you will be able to execute gigatile and all other scripts on any cmd
window from any path where you are.

Here is the link for you to download it. Let me know when you get it so I
can erase it.

http://www.cartola.org/perl+panotools.zip

Here a list of all the tools present in the package and its documentations:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Panotools-Script/

In fact I have a whole group of portable tools to make many panorama steps
on windows in my pen-drive:
- DevalVR player
- PanoPro player (that is a specific version of DevalVR)
- Panini 0.71.100
- SaladoConverter
- XnView
- enblend+enfuse
- hugin
- Panotool::Scripts
- ImageMagick
- GIMP

Those are all easy to get already as portable versions from their own
sites, if I am not mistaken.

Cheers,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360