So I found that the command for cpfind --celeste is

cpfind --celeste -o test.pto test.pto

and the pano_modify code is this

pano_modify -c --crop=AUTO --output=test.pto test.pto

But that doesn't say where to find the photos that you want in the
panorama. My entire code is now:

cpfind --celeste -o test.pto test.pto
autooptimiser -a -l -s -o test.pto test.pto
nona -o test test.pto
enblend -o test.tif test0000.tif test0001.tif test0002.tif ...
pano_modify -c --crop=AUTO --output=test.pto test.pto

I ran this, and I got these errors

HuginBase::Panorama::readData(): Failed to read from dataInput. ERROR:
couldn't parse panos tool script: 'test.pto'!

autoptimiser -a-l-s-o test.pto test.pto could not open script :
test.pto

HuginBase::Panorama::readData(): Failed to read from dataInput. ERROR:
couldn't parse panos tool script: 'test.pto'!

enblend: no input files specified

pano_modify -c --crop=AUTO --output=test.pto test.pto could not open
script : test.pto

I'm guessing that because they all mention input, that it is becauseI
don't specify where to get the pictures from