Hi,

sorry for the delay :) I changed the subject.

I compiled it on FreeBSD. Got the source code today on the site. I had to
convert the file write.cpp to unix format in order to avoid g++ complaining
about a missing end of line at the end of the file and I had to use this
line to compile:

g++ -D__APPLE__=YES -L/usr/local/lib -I/usr/local/include -msse2 -O2
multiblend.cpp -ltiff -o multiblend

I defined the APPLE because of a mistake with malloc, probably the same
problem have happened on Mac as both share some similarity as far as I
know. If I didn't define it I would have to change the code.

Anyway, I compiled it remotely after get astonished with its speed on
windows :)

Unfortunately the tests failed with segmentation fault after the "masks..."
step. I tried with many options, --bgr, without it, -d 8 and every
combination I have tried gave the same error. Any hint?

I am using tiff-4.0.0 on a FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE on an amd64 architecture.

Has somebody compared multiblend to smartblend?
http://wiki.panotools.org/SmartBlend

Don't you think it is a good idea to put the project on sourceforge,
freshmeat or other place like these? I mean, this way your code has more
chances to last longer. I already didn't found the smartblend site, for
example... :(

Thanks!

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360