On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 02:31:02PM +0100, Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> Hi Rogier,
>
> 2012/1/4 Rogier Wolff <rew-googlegro...@bitwizard.nl>
>

> > I've tried to put things in a table
> >
> > http://gaia.bitwizard.nl/wiki/index.php/Multiblend_segfault_problem
> >
> > Is this about correct?
> >
> Yes, that's correct. The question marks can be removed from the last table
> row. You call the target ia32 in the last row, but Apple calls it i386 (and
> sometimes for compatibility with linux/bsd i686).

OK.

I've just tested with gcc 4.6.1 and -O2, and I can blend things
just fine on x86_64 with it.

I will Email you the object file compiled with gcc-4.6 and I'd find it
interesting to see if you can finish the compilation from there and
wheter it works or not. :-)

        Roger.

--
** r.e.wo...@bitwizard.nl ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **