On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 08:09:24PM +0100, Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> 2012/1/3 Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola) <cartol...@gmail.com>
> > g++ -D__APPLE__=YES -L/usr/local/lib -I/usr/local/include -msse2 -O2
> > multiblend.cpp -ltiff -o multiblend
  .... crashes ...
> Try to compile with -O instead of -O2. When cross compiling on OSX I notice
> that -O2 is too much and I need -O.

Either this is a bug in multiblend that happens to show itself only
after optimizing, or it is a bug in the optimization step of the
compiler.

If it is a bug in the compiler, it needs to be eradicated urgently as
it might bite us in another project in a less obvious way....

So: What version of gcc are you both using???

Can you run it under the debugger and provide a backtrace?

        Roger.

--
** r.e.wo...@bitwizard.nl ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **