Surely :) but in fact I don't think sigma are that worse. Would this
picture<http://cartola.org/panoramas/20110614-Clube_Naval_Salao_Nobre/>get
much better with a canon lens? I also use an Opteka 6.5, but I am
really just an amateur trying to help.

Anyway, sorry for the incoherence. I began being ironic with the most
expensive models as I didn't think that there would be a high budget. I was
trying to provoke a more specific question. I would recommend a T3i for a
beginner, but the vague question got more specific... he will borrow
lenses...

Cheers,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360