Hi, didn't work here on a firefox 11 on windows XP. Got a black screen
after clicking to load the panorama. No error messages.

Some ideas would be implementing cube faces, maybe with multi-resolution
and a way to detect HTML5 browsers and redirect to another place in case it
doesn't support it. I have done like this in many panoramas with VR 5 pano
viewer <http://www.vrhabitat.com/#vr5>. It detects iPad and iPhone and
jumps to another link in negative cases, where I put a Salado Player.

The VR5 pano viewer uses 2 cubes with 2 different resolutions, one with
1024 pixels size and another with 480.

Tks,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360