On 29.05.2012 18:02, ecs1749 wrote:
> Yes, I have done both and still fails.  Incidentally, the failure is not
> when loading the images.  It's when detecting control points.  I've
> tried changing detectors and they all fail the same fashion (some sooner
> than others).

You are aware of the fact that you have claimed that the problem arises
upon the loading of the images in your opening mail, don't you?

Do you have an error message or, even better, a log file, in order to
prove your statement this time?

With kind regards

Stefan Peter

--
"In summary, I think you are trying to solve a problem that may not
need to be solved, using a tool that is not meant to solve it, without