Hi Harry.
First of all, big thanks are in order.
Thanks to your work, not only me, but also a lot of my friends got hooked
up on the world of panoramic imaging. They're not programmers, and by most
definitions they are not photographers, but Hugin has become for them (and
for me) an invaluable tool to keep memories of great places they've been.

Now to the topic: I'll candidate myself for this. I'm a far from ideal
candidate for this job: I never dwelt in the source, have very little
knowledge of the build process, I have serious doubts I could keep your
pace, et cetera (On the plus side, it's very unlikely that I'll switch
platform anytime soon.). But I don't want to see Hugin for mac disappear,
and I'll do what I can to avoid it.