Hi Stan,

stan schrieb am 09.11.12 13:35:
Harry,
I followed the instructions described in the "Read me folder", shown in
red below.

Make sure you follow all the ReadMe files out there: those coming with Hugin and those coming with the CP detectors.

The Installer automatically placed the executables in the
following location: *User/Library/Application support/Hugin/Autopano.
*However, when I started Hugin and went to Preferences the executables
are listed as "Configured, not installed", see the attached screen shot.

What you see as "Configured, not installed" is a part of the description of that particular CP detector setting. It's what you see in the list of available CP detector settings in the Images tab.

These preset names should give the user a hint that they need to be configured. Just double click on it in the Preferences to open a dialog window where you can edit everything just as it is mentioned in the ReadMe. That's also the place where you can edit the description. Hint: just delete that "Configured, not installed" part.

How do I get Hugin 2012.0 to recognize the location that the Installer
selected? I never experienced this problem in any of the previous
versions of Hugin.

It's been there for quite some time. And it's one of the rare cases where I'd like to use the phrase "It's not a problem, it's a feature".

AutoCP binary Installers for Hugin.

In this dmg you will you will find:
- an "Install ..." application that will install the binary or binaries
- and the binary or binaries itself in the Generator folder.

You can either double click the "Install.." application or drop
the plugin onto the Install application.

After installtion you can configure the AutoCP generator. You can create
multiple configurations based on one AutoCP generator.

...means: open the Preferences -> "CP detectors", click on one setting and click on "edit"

You start Hugin, you load your images, select the AutoCP generator
configuration of your choice and click "Create Control Points" to use
the plugin.

Carl