Harry,
I followed the instructions described in the "Read me folder", shown in red
below.  The Installer automatically placed the executables in the following
location: User/Library/Application support/Hugin/Autopano.  However, when I
started Hugin and went to Preferences the executables are listed as
"Configured, not installed", see the attached screen shot.   How do I get Hugin
2012.0 to recognize the location that the Installer selected?  I never
experienced this problem in any of the previous versions of Hugin.
Stan

AutoCP binary Installers for Hugin.

In this dmg you will you will find:
- an "Install ..." application that will install the binary or binaries
- and the binary or binaries itself in the Generator folder.

You can either double click the "Install.."  application or drop
the plugin onto the Install application.

After installtion you can configure the AutoCP generator. You can create
multiple configurations based on one AutoCP generator.

You start Hugin, you load your images, select the AutoCP generator
configuration of your choice and click "Create Control Points" to use the
plugin.