On Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:57:47 AM UTC+2, smib wrote:

> Getting a little further. Message is now basically:
>

>> matching pair (0, 1) failed with TypeError: "float() argument must be a
>> string or a number"
>>
>> stack traceback
>>
> first of all, I can't quite figure out why there is no stack trace. Must
be something different in the mechanics between py3k and py2.x. The stack
trace would really help... mind you the uses of float() in woa are few and
far between and I suppose the problem is still somewhere in
get_tiff_offset() (there are for float() calls just right in it) and it may
well be something non-trivial. I never liked that routine - wrote it
because I couldn't find a better way to obtain the cropped TIFF's crop data.

Sadly just now I can't investigate, I'm busy packing up and going away for
a few weeks soon - will be offline, too.

> The suggetsed mod works with Python2.7

Does the rest? If it's a python 3 problem, then the solution for now is
obviously just to run woa under python2.

Kay