You need to create the complete panorama the first time and save the pto
file. Next create a new project, load all the images of the new panorama,
select "File->Apply Template" and load the previously saved pto file. It
should apply all previous settings to the new images without creating new
control points.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/271b4bf2-8aaf-4684-bafb-db02de3252c1%40googlegroups.com.