It seems to me that there is a regression in the way cps are generated
manually.

In former versions it was straightforward that the user marked a cp in one
of the two images, then hugin presented the supposed cp in the other image,
leaving to the user the necessity to only click the set button, or setting
it automatically.

Know I cannot get the same behaviour any more: the auto-estimate checkbox
doesn't make its work any more.

Besides that, now setting a cp in one image, if it isn't the cp the user
wanted, there isn't any intuitive way to cancel the mark you put in the
image, you only can set another cp or change the image or issuing another
comand; anyway, the user is quite confused, I think.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/b43b6176-193d-472f-a43c-26c097c78fa9%40googlegroups.com.