Hello David,

On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:19:40 +1100, David Melik <dchme...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 15:48:14 UTC-7, Tduell wrote:

448 MB is still too much for me. Something closer to 5 MB for the set
would be good.
My suggestion of making downsized images available was to test the
process, which you could then try using your full sized images. I have
worked with downsized images a few times and the result has always been
almost identical.

Ok; I shrunk them to about 800x1134 (they are not squares), and the weave
is still visible, and they are 5.9 MB total... I could make the larger
dimension 800 if you like, or cut off part, or if this is small enough, I
could post them somewhere or send them. At this size, I would rather send; I do not usually make scans this size public, but if I made them smaller, I could post it.

OK, I understand you don't want to make them public, but you could put them on Dropbox, or similar, and then send me the URL off list. Probably easier than sending them via snail mail, and you can remove them from dropbox immediately I let you know that I have them OK. Whatever suits you.
If you want to send, contact me off list and I'll give you my details.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell