Pawel, Daniel's suspicions proved to be well founded.  Your images can be
stitched very well, which would suggest your head setup was satisfactory.

There's a 6000x3000 jpeg at http://ge.tt/4lsO3Uk1/v/0?c

Some minor parallax problems can be seen, though, on examining the images
in detail.

NB.  I used only half of the number of images supplied in the above stitch.
 The rest were surplus to requirements as there was ample overlap.  I also
stitched with PTGui rather than Hugin, but Hugin should produce a similar
stitch using the same care that I exercised.  I did do another stitch using
the entire set of images and that was fine too.  I would also recommend
taking a zenith shot to help clean up any potential problems resulting from
blending 12 images overlapping at the zenith.

John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/bf7ac1be-530f-45e3-88c7-2aa598fef830%40googlegroups.com.