I'm trying to take four pictures of a wraparound tattoo on my leg, from
mid-calf to quarter-past my shin bone.  I've tried using PhotoShop CC
PhotoMerge, but I only get a beautiful pano of three of the four photos.
The back photo never works.  So I've decided to try hugin, but I don't know
my camera's settings.  I'm a techie, but no photog.

I am taking (well, my husband is) taking these pictures sitting at the same
distance away, about 12 inches.  I am only turning my leg to see the
progression of the tattoo, and am not moving.  But the last picture (of my
calf) always turns out terrible when I try to stitch it!  Most of the time
it refuses to stitch.

Thanks for your help.

Michelle

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/41a97f04-e363-495e-b00c-e93c33f985c1%40googlegroups.com.