Hello Forex Valdes,

On Sat, 30 May 2015 05:33:01 +1000, Forex Valdes <cvaldes...@gmail.com> wrote:

HI all
I am trying to understand the stitching process to do the stitching using a commmand line or to integrate it into my reaserch project. So far in hugin
I get the right output. I have 6 pictures from gopro that has a fish eye
lense. At the end the panorama looks fine - in my input photos lines are
not straight due to fish eye but in the output the lines are straight which is good
My doubts are which part in the command line removes the fish eye
distorsion? is it nona?

The look (or distortion) in your output panorama depends on your output projection. To get a feel for this, after alignment, play around with the projection in the Fast Panorama preview window.

I do not understand how distorsion and control points work. If I set my
control points before I remove the fisheye distorsion, aren't the control
points affected because they were calculated in the original image and not on the defished one? also to remove distorsion you need to crop the image a bit. wouldn't this remove some control points?
Thanks for all help - I am realy confussed.

The control points define identical locations in overlapping areas of images, thus enabling the images to be aligned.
Defishing is essentially just changing the projection of an image.
Alignment is done using the defined control points, and a defined crop area is applied after alignment and only affects the output panorama. To set your output projection using a script or command line tools, you could do this using 'pano_modify'.

Hope that helps, and that I haven't misunderstood your problem.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell