Il giorno lunedì 6 luglio 2015 15:04:07 UTC+2, Stefan Peter ha scritto:

> Am Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015 14:00:11 UTC+2 schrieb T. Modes:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Today we are releasing release candidate 2 of Hugin 2015.0
>>

> Hi All
>
> Please find packages of hugin 2015.0 rc2 for Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty),
> 14.10 (Utopic), 15.04 (Vivid) and 15.10 (Wily) in the Hugin PPA
> Packagers "next Hugin Build"
> athttps://launchpad.net/~hugin/+archive/ubuntu/next/+packages
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Ehugin/+archive/ubuntu/next/+packages>
>

> Please send bug reports to this list or use

Thank you for the packages. I see a little problem: the mouse wheel doesn't
work on sliders, e.g. resizing the preview window.

https://goo.gl/2GoKbT

When i rotate the mouse wheel on the bottom and right slider nothing
happens.

Previusly i built hugin from source (lubuntu 14.04) and it worked.

Thank you in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/1547744c-788f-4986-adde-165cd5f4e37d%40googlegroups.com.