Tuesday, July 14, 2015, 3:49:23 AM, you wrote:
AKS-Gmail-IMAP> It seems to me that unlike the 2014 binaries, these
AKS-Gmail-IMAP> 2015 binaries require freeglut to be installed.

AKS-Gmail-IMAP> Windows binaries for the Hugin 2015.0.0 RC2 version are now
available.
AKS-Gmail-IMAP> 64bit installer:
AKS-Gmail-IMAP>
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2015.0/HuginSetup_2015.0.0-rc2_64bit.exe/download

I can confirm the problem. Installation didn't give any errors. Only
when starting after installation, the error message came up.

Groetnis
 Marius
 mailto:marius.lo...@up.ac.za
--
add some chaos to your life and put the world in order
http://www.mapungubwe.co.za/

Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/
beskikbaar.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/1045774837.20150714095922%40medic.up.ac.za.