On Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 1:48:48 AM UTC-4, Tduell wrote:

> I guess everyone has their preferences as to how things should look and
> feel, but there haven't been a lot of grumbles (there have been some)
> about the new interface since it's introduction. I don't see any of the
> points you raise as being issues that cause me any concern.
> I guess the hope of getting these nags rectified may increase if other
> users express similar concerns/frustration.

If I might, I'd suggest that, at least IMO, a lot of the responses to the
grumbling were fairly final sounding and even a bit harsh. A look back at
the responses when the new UI was being shown shows complaints about a
number of things.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/0f866735-f320-4845-bd5b-834b4f362a6a%40googlegroups.com.