Stefan Peter wrote:

Please check it out and let the list know if your problems are fixed.

With kind regards

I have downloaded that version, and ran it on a small
failure case (I deliberately had my camera
on aperture priority mode, since light levels
in the room could change - it had windows!)

However I also had my camera on auto white balance,
which was going crazy as I moved to different areas of the map.

I can confirm that, in my 16 image "small map"
the exposure optimise worked beautifully
on both EV and Er/Eb, to the extent that the GL preview
now appears seamless.

I will now try my 173 image (*) "big map"

    BugBear

(*) The map is around 5 feet by 10 feet, the archive had no table big enough to
handle it in
its entireity, I was using a cantilevered tripod (Benbo) with a 30 inch reach.
I was taking
around A4 size section with an 8Mpixel camera, to achieve 300 dpi. Each frame
involved reposition the tripod.