Am Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015 11:37:51 UTC+2 schrieb bugbear:

> And ... I've run headlong into another.
>
> I was attempting to add another image, one with
> a reference card in short, to the big pano.
>
> I got "(hugin:10422): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_new: assertion
> 'width > 0' failed
> /usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/strvararg.h(451): assert "(argtype &
> (wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype" failed in
> wxArgNormalizer(): format specifier doesn't match argument type
> "
>
> Totally unrelated to the first bug.

> And the resulting pto file will cause this assertion error on hugin
> startup.

Please report the next time the full back trace in the debug assertion
dialog.

> I attach the resulting poisonous file.
>
> It would be nice if you could (for the next time) reduce/cleanup the test
pto file for testing.
Over 100 files, distributed over several subfolder, is difficult for
testing.

Nevertheless, it should be fixed in repository.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/f1f37275-06a4-4064-802a-495545429f93%40googlegroups.com.