Carlos, thank you for your answer!

 Let me explain the situation once again and answer the questions you
asked. Forgive me if i'll miss some important details, as i said, i'm not
expert in this area, so feel free to ask for information.

Earlier when we used our old device (that's one our own design), we put in
server Hugin .opt that we had got from desktop Hugin after stitching
panoramas of this device. And thanks to that .opt we got good results. That
device had only one camera module and was rotated by panohead (another one
our own design). And that stitching was pretty good.
Then we've made our custom assembly, that has 4 5MP camera models with
fisheye lens. There are 60 degrees between the central axis of the lens of
horisontal and vertical pairs of camera modules.
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-KLx3ulYzNw4/VjcvvjVmE5I/AAAAAAAAAPY/-AGgQRDQ4ok/s1600/10562_44189746_3_4.jpg>

Assemble doesn't imply a panohead, all 4 modules are placed as close to
each other as it's possible and are rotated on monopod around the least
point of parallax.

We've chose this way, 'cause it make shooting process faster.

We tried to use old .opt, but it didn't work well. That's why we are
searching for hugin expert.

So if this information helps you to get good results, we'll glad to work
with you, and we are waiting for your proposals about the cost of
co-operation and timing of your work.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/bf3ea0e9-e61f-46fc-9af3-2a63b01748a9%40googlegroups.com.