On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 11:50:17AM -0800, Michael wrote:
> *W*hat I wish is to make a diagram of a house and then to make a photoshere
> of every room of this house. I'll then and put the appropriate photoshere
> in the corresponding room on the diagram. My local LUG says I should be
> able to do it but have not had any success in three days of trying. Can
> anyone help me out? I'm trying to do this of my living room first. Align
> will not find any control points and it doesn't work when I assign my own
> control points. I'm including the log file below:

There are a bunch of tutorials that explain how to get started with
Hugin:

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/index.shtml

Your log hints at the fact that you have probably not run the optimizer
to actually align the images. Use the Fast Preview window to see how the
final panorama should look after rendering.

> enblend: info: loading next image: 1DSC00100 - DSC00124-10010.tif 1/1
> enblend: warning: failed to detect any seam
> enblend: mask is entirely black, but white image was not identified as
> redundant
> enblend: info: remove invalid output image "1DSC00100 - DSC00124-1.tif"

--Sean

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/20160310042010.GB2816%40wheatley.student.rit.edu.