Indeed, taking the indoor pics without rotating around the lens pupil will
bring huge difficulties in stitching, probably making it possible only with
post edition.

You can try to use manual control points to improve it.

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360
http://www.panoforum.com.br/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CALW1f7h4YgfLK%3DH3rvBjUphNRR74P-WqnDb-v8WKxmEMq7UD2g%40mail.gmail.com.