This is the output with the two patches:

*cout:*
INFO 17:04:06.828634
(/Users/niklas/development/clean/src/hugin1/base_wx/platform.cpp:290)
MacGetPathToBundledResourceFile(): Mac: the resource file's path in the
application bundle:
/Users/niklas/development/clean/mac/build/Release/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/Resources/xrc
INFO 17:04:06.829864
(/Users/niklas/development/clean/src/hugin1/base_wx/platform.cpp:290)
MacGetPathToBundledResourceFile(): Mac: the resource file's path in the
application bundle:
/Users/niklas/development/clean/mac/build/Release/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/Resources/de.lproj/locale

*log:*
enblend: enblend
Blender: Unknown blender (enblend --version failed)
exiftool: exiftool
ExifTool: FAILED

By the way, the colorspace crash still happens (if
http://hg.code.sf.net/p/hugin/hugin/rev/ca640dfdbf7f was related to this)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/2db574e5-56bf-413f-8521-3b4d4e02dc37%40googlegroups.com.