Am Mittwoch, 27. April 2016 15:34:35 UTC+2 schrieb Niklas Mischkulnig:

> Here is a new build which correctly finds enblend and ExifTool in
> PTBatcherGui.app, though the colorspace error still happens.

Concerning the colorspace error, can somebody please test the following:

1.) Save the jpg from http://fotovideotec.de/browser_farbmanagement/
(sorry, the image is german, but I found no english version)
2.) Load the image in Hugin (it will ask for the HFOV, simply use 50 deg or
cancel the dialog, it does not matter)
3.) Select the image on the photo tab -> Is is correctly displayed (blue
sky, yellow-green tree) or displayed with wrong colors or does Hugin crash?

If Hugin does not crash, continue
4.) Go to the control points tab -> Is the image displayed with correct
colors or with wrong colors?
5.) The same on the mask tab -> Is the image displayed with correct colors
or with wrong colors?
6.) Now open the fast preview windows -> Does it crash now? Or is the image
displayed with correct/wrong colors?

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/395956d4-6953-4c39-bdda-222a58db0e15%40googlegroups.com.