>>> are

>>> If somebody wants to test this, there is Win32's build of the latest
>>> snapshot of the "default" branch:
>>>
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/hplvk0kspc9cx8r/HuginSetup_2016.1.0-hg_912ab8ae8e70_32bit.exe?dl=1
>>> .
>>>

>> Thanks for preparing this, Jan. I have an issue with it, although
>> unrelated with the current issue: I can't drop images on the Hugin window.
>>

> The issue disappeared after rebooting my Windows. BTW, I am using Windows
> 10 64 bite.

I have a new problem with the beta version Jan compiled: when I use "No
exposure correction, low dynamic range", the images are not correctly
aligned in Gimp. This worked perfectly until I installed the beta version.
I am almost sure I did not ask to reset the parameters, and the interface
is still set to "Expert", which maybe means that indeed I did not reset
them. Another problem is that I can't find where is this setting now. I
haven't used it for years since it was set as I wanted it. I think it used
to be in the parameters, but I can't find it any more. Can someone please
help me?

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)