> Am Montag, 23. Mai 2016 01:51:12 UTC+2 schrieb Frederic Da Vitoria:
>>

>> I have a new problem with the beta version Jan compiled: when I use "No
>> exposure correction, low dynamic range", the images are not correctly
>> aligned in Gimp. This worked perfectly until I installed the beta version.
>>
>> I am almost sure I did not ask to reset the parameters, and the interface
>>
>> is still set to "Expert", which maybe means that indeed I did not reset
>> them. Another problem is that I can't find where is this setting now. I
>> haven't used it for years since it was set as I wanted it. I think it used
>>
>> to be in the parameters, but I can't find it any more. Can someone please
>>
>> help me?
>>

> Maybe related to
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/hugin-ptx/BQt_1x5RobM

No, it does not look like it.

> Otherwise you have to give more details. If you only talk from "this
> setting" it is impossible to help you.

Yes, sorry, I should know how frustrating it is when users give vague
explanations. OTOH, since I can't find the parameter in question, it
is difficult for me to give you it's exact name. So I'll try to
explain.

First, I realize I missed an important part: I am using the "Remapped
images". In the default mode, Hugin generates cropped remapped images
in such a way that Gimp lods them completely superposed and that I
have to shift them to create the panorama. I believe this is actually
a Gimp issue, but I know that Hugin has a workaround. This involves
creating images which have the size of the final panorama and placing
them at the correct place so that when they are opened in Gimp, they
are already in the correct position. There used to be a parameter to
set this. IIRC, this was set in the parameters, you couldn't change it
in the Hugin main window. I hope I made more sense this time.

... I found the setting: "Create cropped images by default". And I
found the check box in the Nona Options dialog.

Once again, I believe there is at least a small install bug here: I am
almost sure I did not ask Hugin to reset parameters. Indeed, the
interface is in Expert mode, which seems to indicate that no reset was
performed.

If I have a little time in the following days, I'll do a test:
uninstall Hugin, install 2016.0.0, uncheck the crop checkbox, install
the beta and check. I'll report back.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)