On Thursday 26 May 2016 07:02:23 Bruno Postle wrote:
> There is a tool called pto2mk2 in the Panotools::Script Perl module that
> should work in more or less the same way.

Thanks for the pointer. However, the page states that the tool "is not
intended to replace pto2mk in the future". Also, I'd rather not have to
install Perl on every machine & platform I create my panoramas on (I use a
mixture of Windows and Linux machines). If anyone knows a tool in Python, or
something that gets compiled into an executable, you'd make me a very happy
man.

Cheers,
--
Sybren A. Stüvel