Am Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016 00:46:13 UTC+2 schrieb Sybren A. Stüvel:

> Unfortunately, Hugin is no longer shipped with pto2mk, and suggests using
> hugin_executor instead (http://wiki.panotools.org/Pto2mk). To my sadness,
> hugin_executor does NOT run enfuse in parallel, making the stitching much
> slower.
> Can anyone give me some hints on how to finish the stitching process at
> maximum speed?

Using the OpenMP powered enfuse.

Running 8 instances of OpenMP-enfuse with 8 threads each one (as the
multi-threaded enfuse does) (as your make -j8) spawns a lot of threads and
is using a lot of memory.
So we prefer currently running only one multithreaded program at one time,
and this is supported by hugin_executor.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/9106a72c-2644-4e58-8aac-4444982537a0%40googlegroups.com.